June 27-30, 2019 (Thurs-Sun) – Registration is Now Open
Register by Feb 28 for discounted pricing and a free wicking shirt
The tour is filling quickly. Register early to guarantee your spot!
A bicycling adventure exploring picturesque towns in southern Wisconsin...
Join us on a fully-supported bicycle tour as we explore the best of southern Wisconsin. Ride along quiet, pastoral country lanes dotted with small farms and enjoy the unspoiled natural beauty and charming, vibrant towns we visit. The trip aims to capture the scenery and points of interest while enjoying the exceptional cycling the area is known for.
If your idea of a great bike tour includes delicious meals, fun and interesting off-bike activities, hotel/motel lodging, daily happy hours and some of the best cycling anywhere, this tour is for you!
Spring Green, New Glarus, Madison and Baraboo
- 5-star rated by past trippers. See testimonials.
- Start and end in Spring Green with overnight motel stays in the historic communities of Spring Green, New Glarus, Madison, and Baraboo, all of which have received numerous accolades and are on many ‘best of’ lists
- Hear yodeling, enjoy Swiss entertainment and visit the New Glarus Brewing Company in New Glarus, America’s “Little Switzerland”
- Ride an average of 60 miles/day along Wisconsin’s vast network of lush, low traffic roads — perfect for cycling!
- Explore vibrant and bicycle-friendly Madison, where State Street and downtown are just minutes from your hotel
- Visit a cheese factory and brewery along with hops and lavender farms
- Enjoy melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon rolls, ice cream and chin drippin’ peaches en route, then quench your thirst and relive the day with your fellow riders at daily happy hours featuring local craft beers
- Visit the New Glarus Bakery and Maple Leaf Cheese and Chocolate Haus featuring some of the finest local & imported cheeses, chocolates, sausages and European coffees anywhere!
- Visit Circus World in Baraboo, where you can watch acrobats perform, see the world’s largest collection of circus wagons, ride an elephant and more